Looking for a Cold Laser technician for horses near Ocala?
Oakmont Rehabilitation and Wellness offers cold laser sessions for horses in Ocala to enhance rehabilitation and performance. Cold laser therapy for horses stimulates healing at the cellular tissue level and can treat conditions such as infections, degenerative diseases, fractures and sprains. Photobiomodulation (PBM) therapy results are achieved when a sufficient dose of light energy reaches target tissue and results in decreased inflammation, decreased pain and accelerated healing. Cold laser therapy can be used on horses in Ocala for pre-performance, pre-surgical, post-surgical and for acute or chronic conditions to achieve optimal performance.
- Increases circulation to affected tissue
- Accelerates wound healing
- Reduces acute tissue inflammation
- Manages pain
- Stimulates cell growth
- Treats acute/chronic conditions
- Manages nerve injuries
- Class IV laser
- Multiple wavelengths to treat varying conditions
- Produces continuous waves or pulsing frequencies
- High power to give patients a higher dosage when it is appropriate
- 0.5 – 15 watts
- Species-specific protocols
- SmartCoat Plus Technology to easily dose common conditions